In the Bioclinical Sciences (BCS) department at OTC, we want to make sure that you get off on the new semester on the right foot. We have compiled a number of faculty resources to help you out!
- Having minor issues? Contact the OTC help desk.
- Having major security issues? Contact safety and security.
- Here is a vast amount of general information, details for your online component of your class at online faculty resources, along with OTC library resources.
- Are you looking for BCS resources in the library? Here is the BCS site at the OTC library!
- Need help to setting up your proctored event in your online course? Need information about Testing Services at OTC?
- Are you a new instructor or do you need just a refresher before classes begin?
- PowerPoint pro or not, this website will be beneficial to you.
- Check the syllabus template every semester.
- What sort of things do you need to be aware of after classes began?
- What is the OTC attendance and administrative withdrawal policy?
- How to administratively withdraw a student? (You will need to input your OTC username and password to access this material.)
- What do you do if there is a student you feel needs some help? OTC Cares will be beneficial.
- You will need to schedule your semester by using the academic calendar and the final exam schedule.
- Looking for course content guidance? Please check the SNDBX-BCS site in Canvas.
All BCS students have access to Visible body. Here is a number of resources to help you out.
- Link to Visible Body
- How to log on and off the Ipads
- How to Navigate Visible Body
- Student Access to Visible Body
BCS 132, 165, 200 and 205 uses Autoaccess from the bookstore for E-text and assignments. Here is some information on Autoaccess from the OTC Bookstore.
BCS 200 uses McGraw-Hill Connect for their assignments. The following resources will be beneficial in setting up the assignments and helping out your students.
BCS Department Newsletter Archives
note: you will need to login using your OTC google account to view these newsletters
VOLUME 1 (2021-22 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- BCS Newsletter Volume 1: Issue 10 (4/22/22)
- BCS Newsletter Volume 1: Issue 9 (3/28/22)
- BCS Newsletter Volume 1: Issue 8 (2/24/22)
- BCS Newsletter Volume 1: Issue 7 (2/4/22)
- BCS Newsletter Volume 1: Issue 6 (1/11/21)
- BCS Newsletter Volume 1: Issue 5 (12/10/21)
- BCS Newsletter Volume 1: Issue 4 (11/19/21)
- BCS Newsletter Volume 1: Issue 3 (10/29/21)
- BCS Newsletter Volume 1: Issue 2 (10/1/2021)
- BCS Newsletter Volume 1: Issue 1 (9/5/21)
last updated 2/4/2021