In the Bioclinical Sciences (BCS) department at OTC, we want to make sure that you get off on the new semester on the right foot. We have compiled a number of faculty resources to help you out!
- Having minor issues? Contact the OTC help desk.
- Having major security issues? Contact safety and security.
- Here is a vast amount of general information, details for your online component of your class at online online faculty resources, along with OTC library resources.
- Need help to proctor an exam at OTC? Need information about Testing Services at OTC? Here is the proctoring form for testing services.
- Are you a new instructor or do you need just a refresher before classes begin?
- PowerPoint pro or not, this website will be beneficial to you.
- Check the syllabus template every semester.
- What sort of things do you need to be aware of after classes began?
- What is the OTC attendance and administrative withdrawal policy?
- How to administratively withdraw a student? (You will need to input your OTC username and password to access this material.)
- What do you do if there is a student you feel needs some help? OTC Cares will be beneficial.
- You will need to schedule your semester by using the academic calendar and the final exam schedule.
- We also have a subscription to the NY Times to be used in the classroom!!
- How to work the control panels in the classroom. Type #1 or Type #2
- The BCS department wants to make sure everyone is in the loop. All meeting minutes are posted on your Google drive, which everyone with an OTC.edu email has a Google account. Here is the link for accessing OTC Google Drive Accounts.
BCS 115, 132, 145, 146, 165, and 205 uses Pearson MyMastering for their assignments. The following resources will be beneficial in setting up the assignments and helping out your students.
- Student Registration for MyMastering
- Student Registration for MyMastering video
- Instructor Information for Integration between Canvas and Mastering
BCS 200 uses McGraw-Hill Connect for their assignments. The following resources will be beneficial in setting up the assignments and helping out your students.