The Biological Clinical Sciences Department is here to advise you if you think a career in Allied Health is in your future. We are excited to guide you to the proper program that will fulfill your dreams of working in health care! Look through the various program requirements for the Allied Health programs at OTC.
Start Here . . .
Click on Allied Health Program Prerequisites/General Education to access a chart of your OTC educational path. You will get a list of the prerequisite courses that is required by each Allied Health Program.
. . .Go Anywhere!
Ozarks Technical Community College has a variety of Allied Health Program links to start you on your journey in health care:
- Allied Health Department at OTC (Homepage)
- Allied Health Programs offered at OTC
- Application process for Allied Health Program at OTC
The following are some links to area nursing programs. You will need to contact them as to their specific program requirements.
- School of Nursing at Missouri State University
- Nursing Program at Drury University
- Cox College
- Evangel College Nursing Program
- College of the Ozarks School of Nursing
- Mercy College of Nursing and Health Services
- North Arkansas University Applied Science in Nursing
- School of Health Sciences at MSSU