Dual Credit Admission Steps
Students must complete all five steps for enrollment.
Speak with Your High School Counselor
Discuss OTC Dual Credit and class options with your high school counselor. If you have already spoken with your counselor and your high school offers dual credit classes, please move on to Step 2.
Homeschool and private school students can participate in online classes through OTC Dual Credit. Proceed to Step 2.
Apply to Become an OTC Student
Fill out the free OTC application online.
If you applied within the last year, or participated in an OTC class within the last year, skip this step.
Note: The application does not register you for classes.
Submit Completed Dual Credit Registration Form
Only select online classes and/or approved classes taught at the public high school are available for discounted dual credit tuition. Use only the course code(s) provided within the online dual credit class list and/or provided by the high school to complete the registration form. Please type information within the Dual Credit Registration Form, before printing for signatures. Return completed forms to your high school counselor or email completed forms to email@example.com. For classes taught on a campus, or online classes not listed in online dual credit, explore the Early Start program.
Fall 2018 deadlines for completed application and registration form submissions:
- Online classes – priority April 13 to *as long as space is available* or until August 15
- Seated classes – April 13 to September 12
Spring 2019 deadlines for completed application and registration form submissions:
- Online classes – priority deadline November 1 to *as long as space is available* or registration ends January 9
- Seated classes – November 1 to February 6
Fall 2018 Dates:
- Billing Posts: October 3
- Payment Deadline: November 12
Spring 2019 Dates:
- Billing Posts: February 27
- Payment Deadline: March 29
After billing posts, utilize an option below to pay in full before the deadline:
- Pay Online with an echeck or credit card – Sign in to myOTC and select Student Accounts to get started. Parents can be added as authorized users. If the enrolled student cannot access myOTC, the student can contact the OTC Help Desk.
- Pay in Person – stop by an OTC location to make a payment in person.
Note: Dual Credit students are not eligible for Financial Aid. Payment arrangements must be made each semester. If dis-enrollment occurs, students will not receive credit which may affect their high school graduation and the balance will remain until paid in full.