Ask your high school counselor about eligibility for dual credit at OTC and about the online and seated class options with your school.
If you have already spoken with your counselor and your high school offers dual credit classes, please move on to Step 2.
Fill out the free OTC application online.
If you applied within the last year, or participated in an OTC class within the last year, skip this step.
Note: The application does not register you for classes.
Guided self-placement is an alternative to timed placement tests like the ACT. Review the Self-Placement Guidelines to determine which English, math and science classes are the best fit for you. It is important that you make an informed and wise choice about your placement.
The Dual Credit Registration Form is fillable. Please type information within the form, before you print for signatures. For discounted dual credit tuition please use the list of online class options and/or the high school seated class code to complete the form.
Return completed forms to your high school counselor, or email forms to email@example.com.
Fall 2017 deadlines for completed applications and registration form submissions:
- Online classes – August 16
- Seated classes – September 13
After you are registered for classes, make payment arrangements before the payment deadline.
Spring 2017 payment deadline: April 10
Fall 2017 payment dates:
- Billing Posted: October 4
- Payment Deadline: November 13
- Option 1 – Quikpay: Pay your tuition in full by making an immediate payment from your bank account or credit card.
- Option 2 – My Payment Plan: Set-up a payment plan for monthly deductions from your bank account or credit card. The payment plan includes an additional $35 enrollment fee.
Note: Dual Credit students are not eligible for Financial Aid. Payment arrangements must be made each semester. If you are dropped from your class(es), you will not receive credit for your course which may affect your high school graduation.