About OTC Dual Credit
OTC Dual Credit is the most inexpensive option in the area and transfers well to other colleges! Dual credit is a great opportunity for your student to earn high school and college credit, at a fraction of the cost, without ever leaving their high school environment.
There are many benefits to the students participating in college courses through OTC Dual Credit:
- Save money – on college tuition by completing credits at the dual credit price.
- Save time – accelerate to degree completion by getting a head start in college.
- Accredited – OTC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Transfer – most credits have a CORE 42 transfer guarantee to other public institutions in the state, as well as additional agreements to other colleges
- Resources – students have the same access to support services as college students: library, career services, computer labs, tutoring, etc.
- Experience – students who participate in college early, earn higher GPAs and are more likely to finish college college after high school graduation
OTC offers two types of dual credit: seated learning at the high school and online learning.
Please utilize the right-hand menu to learn more about OTC Dual Credit!