The mission of OTC Dual Credit is to facilitate the enrollment and support of eligible high school and homeschool students in affordable, high-quality, college-level, coursework taken at their high school and online.
About OTC Dual Credit
OTC Dual Credit is the most inexpensive option in the area and transfers well to other colleges! Dual credit is a great opportunity for your student to earn high school and college credit, at a fraction of the cost, without ever leaving their high school environment.
There are many benefits to the students participating in college courses through OTC Dual Credit:
- Save money – on college tuition by completing credits at the dual credit price.
- Save time – accelerate to degree completion by getting a head start in college.
- Accredited – OTC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommision.org), an accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Our current accreditation status can be viewed here.
- Transfer – most credits have a CORE 42 transfer guarantee to other public institutions in the state, as well as additional agreements to other colleges
- Resources – students have the same access to support services as college students: library, career services, computer labs, tutoring, etc.
- Experience – students who participate in college early, earn higher GPAs and are more likely to finish college after high school graduation
Please utilize the information below, and within the right-hand menu, to learn more about OTC Dual Credit!