Welcome to the OTC Allied Health Department.
The OTC Allied Health Department is a nationally recognized leader in allied health education. The department is home to 13 accredited health care programs and a 3,000 square feet simulation center, with a current enrollment of over 800 students. Our mission is to provide programs that meet the highest standard of education in a variety of health care fields. These programs prepare graduates who are proficient in technical skills, professional in demeanor and compassionate in attitude.
- All OTC locations are closed with noted exceptions.
- Allied Health will be updating changes to the application process that affects spring deadlines on program web pages.
- Updates will be posted as soon as arrangements have been made.
- Continue to submit application and paid receipt as outlined on the form.
- Stay tune for informational session updates as we transition to virtual sessions.