The Biological Clinical Sciences Department is here to advise you if you think a career in Health Sciences is in your future. We are excited to guide you to the proper program that will fulfill your dreams of working in health care! Look through the various program requirements for the Health Sciences programs at OTC.
Start Here . . .
Click on Health Sciences Program Prerequisites/General Education to access a chart of your OTC educational path. You will get a list of the prerequisite courses that is required by each Health Sciences Program.
The BCS department wants to strongly encourage you to complete a degree in BCS. By doing this, it opens up other possibilities for your future! Click on Bioclinical Science (A.S.) Course Pathway to view the recommended pathway to achieve a degree in BCS and to further your future!
. . .Go Anywhere!
Ozarks Technical Community College has a variety of Health Sciences Program links to start you on your journey in health care:
- Health Sciences Department at OTC (Homepage)
- Health Sciences Programs offered at OTC
- Application process for Health Sciences Programs at OTC
The following are some links to area nursing programs. You will need to contact them as to their specific program requirements.
- School of Nursing at Missouri State University
- Nursing Program at Drury University
- Cox College
- Evangel College Nursing Program
- College of the Ozarks School of Nursing
- Mercy College of Nursing and Health Services
- North Arkansas University Applied Science in Nursing
- School of Health Sciences at MSSU