Advisory Committee Recorder
Term of Office
The recorder must be actively serving on the program advisory committee and must have served at least one year as an active member prior to accepting this position.
- Understand and assist in carrying out the Program Advisory Committee Guidelines.
- Serve as liaison between the advisory committee, Ozarks Technical Community College, and the Springfield and surrounding communities.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Attend at least one advisory committee meeting during the fall semester.
May be conducted in conjunction with the annual advisory appreciation banquet held each Fall.
- Attend at least one advisory committee meeting during the spring semester.
- Record minutes at all advisory committee meetings.
- Transcribe minutes and assure that all minutes are electronically transmitted to the appropriate faculty member(s).