The chair must be actively serving on the program advisory committee and must have served at least one year as an active member prior to accepting this position.
- Understand and assist in carrying out the Program Advisory Committee Guidelines.
- Serve as liaison between the advisory committee, Ozarks Technical Community College, and Springfield and surrounding communities.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Conduct at least one advisory committee meeting during the fall semester.
May be conducted in conjunction with the annual advisory appreciation banquet held each Fall.
- Conduct at least one advisory committee meeting during the spring semester.
- Work closely with faculty to prepare meeting agenda, handouts, and other materials necessary to conduct the meeting.