OTC Advisory Chair
The chair must be actively serving on the program advisory committee and must have served at least one year as an active member prior to accepting this position.
- Understand and assist in carrying out the Program Advisory Committee Guidelines.
- Serve as liaison between the advisory committee, Ozarks Technical Community College, and Springfield and surrounding communities.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Conduct at least one advisory committee meeting during the fall semester.
May be conducted in conjunction with the annual advisory appreciation banquet held each Fall.
- Conduct at least one advisory committee meeting during the spring semester.
- Work closely with faculty to prepare meeting agenda, handouts, and other materials necessary to conduct the meeting.