NEW ADMISSION REQUIREMENT!
The program now requires a mandatory advising session as part of the application process. See the student checklist for additional information.
About the PTA Program
The OTC Richwood Valley Campus, located on Highway 14, approximately 1.5 miles west of Highway 65, at 3369 W. Jackson St., Ozark, MO 65721, offers the Physical Therapist Assistant program.
The OTC Physical Therapist Assistant program prepares students to:
- Provide appropriate interventions based upon the plan of care
- Assist the physical therapist with data collection
- Communicate and work cooperatively with the physical therapist
- Document patient interventions
- Interact with patients and their families
- Participate with the physical therapist in teaching other health care providers