The Office of Accreditation and Assessment provides services that support faculty, administrators and program personnel to ensure program and institutional quality through the Integrated Planning process. All areas of the college participate in this process every three years.
Departments/programs will use data supplied by the Office of Research to analyze trends in their area. Additional questions using criteria from the Higher Learning Commission and the OTC Strategic Plan as a basis are also included in the review. The program/department also completes a three-year plan that includes budget requests. Once the report is submitted, a team of peer reviewers (from outside the department/program’s division) will meet to discuss the report with the department or program.
Instructional departments and programs are encouraged to utilize the findings of their report when they present at the showcase in February.
- July 1 – Integrated Planning portal opens
- Friday after October College Development Day – Comprehensive Plans dues for those areas going through the process
- October-November – Peer Review meetings
- December 1 – all plans due
- July – November – professional development sessions and trainings