Follow these steps to access the Visible Body through the OTC Library.
- To begin, access Visible Body by clicking here: VisibleBody Web Suite (links are also found on the library website under the BCS Databases by Subject page or Databases A-Z page). You must create a Visible Body account and sign in before you can access Visible Body online or through the app (this login is different from your OTC login).
- Click Sign Up and create a Visible Body account to access on mobile or desktop devices. Or click Sign In if you have an existing account.
- Once the account has been created, the Visible Body Web Suite can be accessed in your browser, or by downloading the mobile app (Apple App Store or Google Play) and signing in using your new Visible Body account login to access the Human Anatomy Atlas 2023+.
- To access Visible Body on a mobile device, look for the following app, Human Anatomy Atlas 2023+ in either the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- After installing the application find and enter the app. You should see this icon on your screen.
- Open the Human Anatomy Atlas 2023+ app and follow the onscreen instructions to Sign In, using the Visible Body login you created in steps 1 and 2 above.
- Now you will be able to access the app on your mobile device, as seen below.
- If you have further questions or trouble accessing Visible Body, contact the library at 417-447-8185 or firstname.lastname@example.org.