One-on-One Research Help
Have you been assigned a research paper and don’t know how to proceed? Has your teacher requested that you use an online database to find a magazine or journal article and you have no clue where to turn? We can help!
We can assist you with the following:
- Selecting or narrowing a research topic
- Finding relevant & credible information, including books, articles and statistics
- Using online research databases (e.g. EBSCO, JSTOR)
- Evaluating information found on the internet
- Citing sources appropriately
To schedule a one-on-one research appointment, please choose an available time below, or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In a rush and need help now? Ask A Librarian!