The Office of Institutional Effectiveness provides services that support faculty, administrators and program personnel to ensure program and institutional quality through the Program Review process. Departments and/or programs will participate in this process every three years. We posted the three-year review scheduled here.
Program Review will use data supplied by the Office of Research, Strategic Planning and Grant Development. The department or program will analyze trends (such as enrollment, graduation rates, retention, etc). Institutional effectiveness will ask additional questions using the HLC criteria as a basis. Once we complete the report, a team of peer reviews will meet to discuss the report with the department or program.
OTC encourages departments and programs to utilize the findings when they present at the showcase in February.
- August – data from the previous three academic years will be given to the departments/programs
- Fall semester – departments/programs will work on their report
- February College Development Day – “Showcase” presentation to College faculty and staff
- February 28 – report is due
- March – peer review of the department/program’s report
- April 15 – all peer reviews are due to the Provost/Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Page updated 11.28.18