Fiction? Literature? Art? Video? Publish It.
Do you enjoy writing fiction or non-fiction pieces? Have you been told you should publish your writing? Do you enjoy art, photography, or multi-media platforms? Publish your work in the Go Anywhere Literary Magazine, a student-centered publication.
We accept submissions in the Spring semester. Authors and artists must be current students or OTC Alumni. You can submit your work through GoAnywhere@otc.edu.
We are accepting submissions until March 6, 2020.
- Fiction and Literary Analysis: Not to exceed 6,000 words, double-spaced (Limit 2 submissions per person)
- Poetry: Submit in the form you wish it to appear (Limit 5 submissions per person)
All the Details
- All written work must be in a format compatible with Microsoft Word and sent as email attachments.
- All art must be submitted with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi or in a format that permits scanning. Prefer TIFF files. Please send as email attachments.
- In the email, please include the following: name, email address and title(s) of submission(s). A short bio paragraph would also be helpful, including any pertinent experience and/or previous publication.
- You will receive an email after the submission deadline notifying you if your work has been chosen. All work will be selected based on quality. Works that are deemed offensive or include graphic sexual or violent content may be rejected at the discretion of the editorial board.
If you have questions, you may contact Jane Cowden at 417-447-6694 or firstname.lastname@example.org.