Fiction? Literature? Art? Video? Publish It.
Do you enjoy writing fiction or non-fiction pieces? Have you been told you should publish your writing? Do you enjoy art, photography, or multi-media platforms? Publish your work in the Go Anywhere Literary Magazine, a student-centered publication.
We accept submissions from October 15 – March 1. Authors and artists must be current students or OTC Alumni. You can submit your work through GoAnywhere@otc.edu.
Fiction and Literary Analysis: Must be double-spaced and no more than 6,000 words. Limited to 3 submissions per person.
Poetry: Submit poetry in the form you want it to appear. Limited to 5 submissions per person.
Art: We will consider all traditional and non-traditional forms of art that adhere to the following. Limited to 3 submissions per person.
- Submit art in 2D format.
- Submit multi-media works in video format. Accepted submissions will be in the magazine’s online version. Keep videos no more than 3 minutes long.
- TIFF is the preferred art format, minimum 200 dpi.
Additional Submission Details
- All written work must be in a format compatible with Microsoft Word and sent as email attachments.
- In the email, please include the following: name, email address and title(s) of submission(s). A short bio paragraph would also be helpful, including any pertinent experience and/or previous publication.
- You will receive an email after the submission deadline notifying you if your work has been chosen. All work will be selected based on quality. Works that are deemed offensive or include graphic sexual or violent content may disqualified at the discretion of the editorial board.
- We reserve the right to edit any work for grammar, punctuation and usage. Art works may be resized to meet the requirements of the publication.
If you have questions, you may contact Jane Cowden at 417-447-6694 or email@example.com.