“We help people negotiate the process of solving problems through the act of writing.”
We are located at the Springfield Campus in the Information Commons, room 200.
Our hours for Spring and Fall semesters are:
- 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. on Friday
Summer Semester hours are:
- 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday
We offer one-on-one tutoring, both at the center and online.
- To schedule a tutorial, stop by, give us a call, or email us, and we’ll help find a time that works for you.
- To schedule an online tutorial, we request 1 business day notice to set up the online meeting room.
- We also take walk in, unscheduled sessions. However, we may have all our slots booked, so scheduling is your best bet.