The Hamra Library is proud to announce a new technology lending program. Laptops, iPads, and wifi hotspots are available for any currently enrolled OTC student to borrow (first come, first served). Apple and Android phone chargers are also available to borrow.
- All devices must be borrowed and returned at the Hamra Library service desk at the Springfield campus (IC-100) during regular operating hours.
- Borrowers will be expected to show a photo id (OTC ID or driver license).
- A student may borrow either an iPad or a laptop along with a wifi hotspot.
- Devices will be loaned for 21 days. If no other students are waiting at that time, the loan may be renewed by contacting the Hamra Library.
- If all devices are checked out, you can email us to ask to be put on the waitlist. When your device is ready, you’ll get an email notification and will have 5 (business) days to pick it up.
- Failure to return EagleTech devices as agreed may results in holds on registration or transcripts, and/or a charge for replacement costs.
Please contact the Hamra Library staff at 417-447-8185 or email@example.com with any questions or suggestions about the EagleTech program.