Kaplan Exam Registration – Springfield Campus
For May 2020: Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, Kaplan exams will only be available on a scheduled appointment basis for Springfield LPN Program applicants. Applicants should contact the Allied Health office for information on how to schedule their exam.
Applicants – please note:
- Be sure to bring a photo ID
- We are located in ICE 123A, please use the East entrance.
- There is no charge for taking these tests
- The basic math assessment test will be taken prior to the computerized Kaplan exam
- Please allow up to 4 hours for the Kaplan and the math test
- Every applicant must take all 4 sections of the Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exam
- The test may be taken only one time per application cycle
- Refer to http://www.kaptest.com/ for preparatory text