Kaplan Exam Registration – Springfield Campus
The policy for the Springfield Campus is Kaplan exams will be on a walk-in basis. No appointment necessary.
- Be sure to bring a photo ID
- Be familiar with our hours: Springfield Campus Testing Services Hours (note that the closing time is when you need to have your exam completed). We are located in ICE 123A, please use the East entrance.
- There is no charge for taking these tests
- The basic math assessment test will be taken prior to the computerized Kaplan exam
- Please allow up to 4 hours for the Kaplan and the math test
- Every applicant must take all 4 sections of the Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exam
- The test may be taken only one time per application cycle
- Refer to http://www.kaptest.com/ for preparatory text