- Preadmission testing is required for the the Dental Programs application process.
- Testing due by application deadline.
- Manual Dexterity Testing has been added – It will be described as PegBoard Testing on the Proctored Exam page.
- Click here for the Proctored Exams page.
- Instructions are outlined in the Application Checklist.
Wonderlic Sample Test Questions
The Bennett and Wonderlic tests may be used interchangeably with Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene.
Work Experience Form
This form is used to document at least 3 years experience as a current CDA.
OTC cannot guarantee that students classified under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program will receive approval to take the licensure exam after program completion. Please contact the state or national agency that administers the professional licensure exam to inquire about licensure exam requirements.