Welcome to OTC Dental Programs — LEARN. SMILE. REPEAT.
Mission of Dental Programs:
The Ozarks Technical Community College Dental Programs strive to provide opportunities for students enrolled in one of the dental programs to discover their talents and abilities and to achieve individual excellence. The faculty and staff continually encourage high ethical and professional behavior. These programs provide an environment which supports lifelong learning, develops skills and attitudes which foster the team concept, and helps students meet the changing needs in today’s world.
APPLICATION DEADLINES HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED FOR THE SPRING 2020 SEMESTER:
- Dental Hygiene deadline – July 17
- Dental Assisting deadline – July 31
- Schedule testing beginning June 1st through OTC’s Testing Services.
Effective with all Dental Programs 2020 deadlines:
- Manual Dexterity Testing has been added – It will be described as PegBoard Testing on the Proctored Exam page.
- Click here for the Proctored Exams page.
- This testing is completed through OTC’s Testing Services along with the Bennett and Wonderlic testing.