- BUS 110 Principles of Business
- BUS 115 Personal Finance
- BUS 140 Business Communication
- BUS 150 Principles of Management
- BUS 170 Human Resources Management
- DDT 100 Fundamentals of Drafting
- DDT 110 Mechanical Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- MTH 105 Business Mathematics
- TEC 108 Applied Technical Mathematics
- Officer with the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
- House rehabilitation with the City of Springfield.
- Administration and teaching with Columbia College.
List the schools you attended and any earned degrees.
Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, Tennessee – Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology and History
Drury University, Springfield, Missouri – MBA
What made you interested in your degree area?
An MBA was relevant to my position as an officer in the United States Army.
Brief history of what brought you to OTC?
I was with one of the colleges on Fort Leonard Wood. A former colleague who was at that time with OTC informed of an opening at OTC. I applied and was hired in January 2010.
- Did you work in industry or have you always taught? (give some details): I have eleven years in the United States Army in leadership/management, planning and training positions. I also have eighteen years in staff and management positions in higher education.
What committees do you serve on either at OTC or in the community?
Behavioral Intervention Team Advisory Committee
What is your favorite class to teach and why?
Personal Finance. It is a fun class to teach and it all applies directly to each student’s financial situation, future and household.