Study Skills Refreshers:
Whether you are a returning student or a brand new student, everyone needs a little help with refreshing their study skills. Please take a look at some of our resources to help you!
- Are you having troubles with your Bioclinical Courses? Let our wonderful Tutoring Center help you out!
- Proper study skills are important in all of your classes. The Learning Strategies Center at Cornell University will set you on your path.
- Has it been a while since you have taken a science course? Science study skills are addressed at Radford University and Johns Hopkins University.
- Even more study tips are found at Youtube! For instance, the 9 Best Study Tips and 7 Tips to Beat Test Anxiety are excellent videos on studying tips.
- If you are having more personal issues, the Counseling Services at OTC will be a great asset to help you on your journey.
Here is some information on Visible body, which is a free download and usage for OTC students!