Not sure which Allied Health program that you would like to apply for? Attend a Nursing Informational session to get your questions answered about how to get started with your Allied Health education at OTC!
One of the Lebanon Practical Nursing faculty will be providing an informational session every Monday through the month of September (2020), at 10:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. located in the PN Instructor Office Suite.
If the Center is closed consider the informational session cancelled.
Part of the admission process is completing the Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exam and a basic math assessment test by the application deadline of October 1.
- There is no charge for taking these tests.
- You will take a basic math assessment test immediately after the Kaplan test.
- Please allow up to 4 hours for the Kaplan and the math test.
- Every applicant must take all 4 sections of the Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exam.
- The Kaplan & math assessment test may be taken only one time per application period:
- October 1 – April 1
- April 1 – October 1
- Click here for Kaplan test overview, Kaplan test preparation and Kaplan test example questions.
- The Kaplan/math tests are offered at the Lebanon Center. Click here for instructions.
- You also have the option to complete the Kaplan/math tests on the Springfield campus through Testing Services. Register with Springfield Testing Services by clicking here.