Nursing Informational Sessions at the Lebanon Center
- Practical Nursing informational sessions are conducted through Zoom (virtual conferencing software).
- A computer with good internet, camera, and microphone is required.
- If you have not used Zoom previously on your computer or device, Zoom will direct you in downloading the software.
- We suggest you enter the session approximately 10 minutes before the meeting begins. This helps make sure you are connected and ready to attend the meeting.
- Click HERE for the Zoom link.
Each session begins at 1 p.m.
The following dates are available on Thursday in September:
- September 9
- September 16
- September 23
- September 30
For additional questions, you may email the Practical Nursing Program Director, Tracie Liska, email@example.com