Our Mission, Vision and Goals
Enhance patient safety and quality of care, leading to better patient outcomes through the use of clinical simulation in education.
Ozarks Technical Community College’s clinical Simulation Center will be among the best in the Springfield, Missouri area and the nation. We will continue to deliver premier health care education enhanced through clinical simulation.
- Enhance and promote patient safety and quality health care by advocating the use of clinical simulation of allied health students and healthcare professionals
- Enhance clinical competence of allied health students and healthcare professionals
- Improve productivity and efficiency of allied health students and healthcare professionals
- Maintain clinical competence and quality care by providing continuing education opportunities for healthcare professionals within the community
- Foster professionalism in health care through simulated experience opportunities
- Encourage research leading to improvement in clinical education of health care providers
Every participant at our clinical simulation center is:
- Motivated to learn
We will provide a learning environment that is:
- Safe for experimentation
- Challenging for the purpose of personal and professional growth