Nursing – Table Rock
Not sure which Allied Health program that you would like to apply for? Attend a Nursing Informational session to get your questions answered about how to get started with your Allied Health education at OTC!
One of the Table Rock staff will have a drop in advising session on the following dates and times to share information and answer questions about the Practical Nursing and ASN Programs located at the Table Rock campus.
OTC Table Rock Campus
July 10, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Table Rock Campus RWP 305
Part of the admission process is completing the Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exam and a basic math assessment test by the application deadline of April 1.
- There is no charge for taking these tests.
- You will take a basic math assessment test immediately after the Kaplan test.
- Please allow up to 4 hours for the Kaplan and the math test.
- Every applicant must take all 4 sections of the Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exam.
- You may take the Kaplan and math assessment once between October 1 and April 1 for the application deadline.
- Click here for Kaplan test overview, Kaplan test preparation and Kaplan test example questions.
- You may complete Kaplan/math tests on the Springfield campus through Testing Services. Register with Springfield Testing Services by clicking here.
- You also have the option of testing on the Table Rock campus. Click here for the schedule.