Prospective tutors must be in good academic standing, have earned an ‘A’ or a ‘B’ in each course of their specialty area, and received a letter of recommendation from an instructor in their specialty area. For inquiries, please refer to the contact list below.
Speckman Tutoring & Learning Center
Carol Jones Writing Center
Speech and Communication Center
Academic Support Center (Richwood Valley Campus)
TLC Application Requirements
- Math (must have taken MTH 130 or higher)
- Computers (must have taken CIS 101 or higher)
- Chemistry (must have taken CHM 101 or CHM 111)
- Anatomy & Physiology (must have taken BCS 145 & 146 or BCS 165 & 205)
- Study Skills (must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher)
- Fill out OTC’s Application Form
- Fill out an Availability Sheet
- Have an instructor from the subject you are applying for e-mail a tutor recommendation to Samantha Crandall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please turn in your Application and Availability Sheet to Glynette Hubach at the TLC (ICE 212) OR e-mail to email@example.com.